Health Services offered:
Transition to Healthy Living: Chiropractic care
- Women and those they love are invited to experience health from a holistic, vitalistic perspective.
- Natural Adjustments focuses chiropractic care on women because they go through the most changes to their bodies over the course of a lifetime. Birth, puberty, pregnancy, delivery, menopause, all present unique challenges for the body to adjust to and still find balance with everything going on in the world around it.
- Chiropractic care helps to facilitate smooth transitions through the various stages in a women's life. Chiropractic adjustments decrease interference of the nervous system to communicate with the entire body, thereby increasing the entire body's function. All the systems of the body are influenced by the information from the nervous system. When the lines of communication are open, the body can function as a whole.
- You can expect your concerns will be heard during your very first visit. Your concerns will be addressed with respect to your whole body. We will ask for a history of health and a detailed description of the issues that need improvement. This information will shape your individualized physical exam. Findings from the history and exam enable the doctor to form an accurate diagnosis and personalized care plan for you. These findings are reviewed with you in a comprehensive doctor's report. From there the journey to optimum health and wellness for you begins.
- Affordable rate packages are available.
- Special pricing packages for pregnant moms, adult students with proof of full-time enrollment, military members with current military ID's and their dependents and of course, KIDS!
Transition to Healthy Eating: Nutrition Counseling
- Eating well can be confusing, overwhelming and challenging for most people, especially women. Keeping up with life's demands is often at the sacrifice of wholesome, healthy diets. Your nutrition consultation will give you the information needed to make better food choices starting from what you buy where to how you store and prepare it.
- After reviewing your nutrition needs and wants, the doctor develops a plan specific to you and/or your family. Special considerations are also made for pregnancy, children, allergy and diet restrictions.
- The personal plan to healthier eating includes but is not limited to at home food evaluation, toxin education, shopping locations and tips, food storage recommendations and food preparation guidelines.
- With the knowledge gained from this experience you will be better equipped to make healthy, budget-friendly food choices for you and your loved-ones.
- Nutrition Counseling is INCLUDED in the special pricing package for pregnant moms.
Transition to Healthy Workstation: Work-Body Balance Solutions Ergonomic Assessment
- The doctor will visit the location of your desk workstation, whether it is at your office or home, and complete with you a comprehensive assessment of your body position relative to the current location of your workstation items such as the desk, computer, keyboard, mouse and chair.
- After reviewing the findings from the assessment, the doctor will complete a report and review this with you in a second visit to the workstation where recommended changes will be demonstrated.